|What are the Best Policies That Change Student Behavior?
New White Paper!
|Learn what policies were found to be the most effective at changing student behavior from this 3 year study of over a million tardies. This study answers the following questions:
- Which policies produce the best results?
- How does policy impact resources?
- What kind of results can you expect?
|What do a Million Tardies Teach Us about Accountability?
||Find out how much tardy students really cost your school. The results of this three year study of over 1,000,000 tardies shows the true cost.
The question of whether or not accountability impacts student behavior is clearly answered and shows schools how to realize a 75-85% reduction in costs and the number of tardies.
|How to Influence Student Behavior: Results of a 3 Year Study
||Again, over 1,000,000 tardies were analyzed and the following questions were answered:
- Under what conditions can student behavior be improved?
- Do students revert back to old behavior?
- What percentage of students learn new improved behavior long term?
- If students revert back to old behavior, how long does it take?
- Is there any voluntary behavior conditioning?